Key Account Manager 1 positions available
Fighting financial crime (e.g., terrorism financing, money laundering, human trafficking...) is of paramount importance. International regulations require all financial service providers to implement financial crime compliance programs, and fines for breaches of compliance are extremely high.
Our ambition is to become a global leader in Financial Crime Compliance, offering advanced technology solutions to international clients and an attractive working environment for top talents.
We are looking for a dynamic Key Account Manager to join our fast-growing team. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, your role is key to grow Neterium’s revenue by ensuring clients satisfaction and identifying new business opportunities. You will work closely with all the teams to gain knowledge in all aspects of the financial crime prevention business.
- Develop and sustain strong relationships with clients and partners
- Work with product specialists to address customer requirements
- Assist in delivering RFPs/RFIs and proposals
- Support contract negotiation
- Provide feedback on industry trends, clients challenges, opportunities to increase value and competitive intelligence
**Your skills and experience **
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Great at building and developing client and partners relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Aptitude for understanding technologies, AI and cloud environments
- Experience with a CRM
- Mandatory: Minimum 3+ years experience in software sales in an international B2B environment
What we offer
- The agile and fast-moving environment of an international startup
- The ability to meaningfully contribute to the global fight against financial crime
- Compelling salary package
- The role is based on the Louvain-La-Neuve campus (20km SE of Brussels) but can be partly remote
How to apply