USER SUCCESS ENGINEER
We are looking for a User Success Engineer to join our fast-growing team. Reporting to the Head of User Success, your role is to enable users to maximize the value of our screening API.
About the role
Any system is only as good as how well it is used. For an API provider, technical users play a key role. As a User Success Engineer, you will be responsible for technical user enablement and success, partnering with our Product and Business teams, to own the ongoing technical relationship for assigned accounts and help drive technical adoption, accelerated technical value, and continued technical maturity of the Neterium API for these clients.
The role is based in Louvain-La-Neuve (20km SE of Brussels) but can be remote.
Your skills and experience
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Very good understanding of customer relationship and product advocacy (experience as presales, support, product management or consultant is preferred)
- Good understanding of REST API concepts and usage (Postman, curl), and experience with cloud-based SaaS services.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal skills), with demonstratable customer communication and coordination efforts, and the ability to take complex technical ideas and translate them to non-technical stakeholders.
- Natural problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity, and love working amongst a team to solve those problems.
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, and collaborative environment.
- Good English (written and spoken).
- Curious and autonomous.
Mandatory: Minimum 3+ years experience working in an international B2B environment