User Success Engineer 1 positions available
Enabling users to maximize the value of our screening API
Fighting financial crime (e.g., terrorism financing, money laundering, human trafficking...) is of paramount importance. International regulations require all financial service providers to implement financial crime compliance programs, and fines for breaches of compliance are extremely high. Founded in 2017 by a team with 20 years of experience in this field, Neterium aims to help platforms, fintechs and financial institutions in detecting high-risk transactions, individuals, or entities by offering a cloud-based real-time screening service, available through a standard REST API.
Our ambition is to become a global leader in Financial Crime Compliance, offering advanced technology solutions to international clients and an attractive working environment for top talents.
Any system is only as good as how well it is used. For an API provider, technical users play a key role. As a User Success Engineer, you will be responsible for technical user enablement and success, partnering with our Product and Business teams, to own the ongoing technical relationship for assigned accounts and help drive technical adoption, accelerated technical value, and continued technical maturity of the Neterium API for these clients.
With your deep understanding of the product, you can help clients successfully instrument Neterium across their stack and refine that instrumentation over time as the use of Neterium matures and becomes even more impactful for those clients. You can identify solutions to customer pain points and enable our Product and Business teams to capitalize on opportunities, accelerate the sales process, and deliver meaningful outcomes and increasing business value to our clients.
This role reports to our Head of User Success, and will be located in Belgium. Remote work is possible.
As the technical counterpoint between Neterium and our clients' Product and Engineering teams, your focus will be to drive adoption and serve as a trusted technical advisor throughout the user journey to help our clients achieve strong technical use of the Neterium API.
This encompasses everything from aligning our product with user demands to onboarding, training, testing, support to ultimately ensuring users are maximizing the features that will give them the highest return on investment.
?communication=what_s_new | what_s_better | demo
- Let users know what will change for them.
- Create content to illustrate the API behavior.
- Explain and illustrate differentiators with competitors and with their current solution.
- Build newsletters to announce upcoming releases, highlighting new key features.
- Run demoes, adapting to the audience, both in their technicity and their interests and pain points.
- Ensure users have what they need to be successful.
- Create content to help users get started with new features and facilitate integration and evaluation of the API.
- Ensure regular touchpoints to follow up progress and client satisfaction.
- Create and maintain our internal Knowledge Database.
?testing=testdata | validate | automate
- Create and maintain test data for automated regression testing and model validation (efficiency and effectiveness).
- Conduct validation for product use-cases and technical feasibility for new releases.
?support=proactive | value | help
- Proactively support our clients.
- Monitor who is using and not using certain features.
- Empower efficiency and long-term value in the use of Neterium in the ongoing lifecycle.
?feedback=what_s_next | what_else
- Elicit feedback and ensure users are heard; detect challenges, issues, pains.
- Facilitate and support product functionality inquiries, recommend solutions.
- Serve the Product team by tackling day-to-day technical solution needs and responsiveness for functional product and technical use cases.
- Partner with our Business team to facilitate and contribute to renewals and upsell opportunities.
- Very good understanding of customer relationship and product advocacy (experience as presales, support, product management or consultant is preferred).
- Good understanding of REST API concepts and usage (Postman, curl), and experience with cloudbased SaaS services.
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal skills), with demonstratable customer communication and coordination efforts, and the ability to take complex technical ideas and translate them to nontechnical stakeholders.
- Natural problem solver, with a high level of intellectual curiosity, and love working amongst a team to solve those problems.
- Able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, and collaborative environment.
- Good English (written and spoken).
- Curious and autonomous.
- Able to operate inside a security-aware culture.
- Flexibility and prospects of an international startup environment.
- Ability to meaningfully contribute to the global fight against financial crime.
- Compelling salary package.
If you are interested by this role, please contact email@example.com