Strategic Partnerships Manager (EU/Remote) 1 position available
Fighting financial crime (e.g., terrorism financing, money laundering, human trafficking...) is of paramount importance. International regulations require all financial service providers to implement financial crime compliance programs, and fines for breaches of compliance are extremely high. Our ambition is to become a global leader in Financial Crime Compliance, offering advanced technology solutions to international clients and an attractive working environment for top talents.
We are looking for an experienced Strategic Partnerships Manager to join our fast-growing team. Reporting to the Chief Commercial Officer, your role is key to drive Neterium’s revenue growth by developing and maintaining relationships with our strategic partners. You will work closely with all the teams to gain knowledge in all aspects of the financial crime prevention business.
- Identify and establish long-term partnerships by ensuring mutually beneficial relationships
- Take ownership of the full partnership lifecycle (including assessment of partner’s value, contract negotiation, partner’s on boarding, development of pipeline and customers reviews)
- Develop and implement strategies to increase business opportunities
- Provide excellent service and support to ensure partners’ success and retention
- Maintain good knowledge of Neterium’s market landscape
Your skills and experience
- Mandatory: Minimum 7+ years’ experience in building and managing partner relationships in a B2B environment
- Demonstrated success in driving revenue through partners
- Extensive experience in negotiating high-level contracts and partnerships
- Ability to think strategically as well as to contribute to operational delivery
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills.
- Excellent team player, comfortable working in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Aptitude for understanding technologies, AI and cloud environments
What we offer
- The agile and fast-moving environment of an international startup
- The ability to meaningfully contribute to the global fight against financial crime
- Compelling salary package
- Remote working role based in Europe
How to apply
Please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Florence Vicentini via LinkedIn. You can also apply directly from our web site at www.neterium.io/jobs